At St Mary MacKillop CPS our ‘School Fees’ are divided into three separate charges and some additional depending on child’s year level.
The following is a breakdown of the fee structure for 2019.
- School Family Fee: The School Fee is a family fee. One School Fee is charged per family.
- Capital Development Levy: This charge is used to repay loans for facilities that have and will be developed.
- Individual Curriculum Fee: The Individual Curriculum Fee is charged to each child. This fee covers all stationery, library and resource development, incursions and excursions.
2019 Fees and Charges
- The School Fee per family $1450.00
- The Capital Development Levy per family $250.00
- The Curriculum Levy per child $300.00
iPad Levy ( for those in Year 3 – 6)
For 2019 there is a sliding scale of costs for the iPad depending on the year level of the child. Please speak to the office for more details.
Camp – Year 3 – 6
A separate charge for camp will be levied to each family per child. The costs vary depending on the camp site chosen at each level. Parents will be given ample time and options to pay for camp.
- Those electing to pay their school fees by instalments over three terms are required to pay by week one of terms 1, 2 & 3 by which time all fees should be finalised.
- Parents may elect to pay by regular instalments of specific amounts. These may be as direct debits from your bank account to the school account. Please see the Bursar if you would like to make a direct debit payment. This is the recommended and preferred method of payment.
- Payments may also be made by Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard) Cash or cheque at the office. Please do not send cash in the mail, or with children.
If parents are having financial difficulties and cannot maintain their financial commitment to the school, please contact the Principal to discuss how we can assist. Payment plans can be developed to assist families meet their financial commitment to the school.
*Please Note: Fees for 2020 may be subject to change and will be communicated to the community in Term 4 2019.